Amanda Muscatell1 August 2016
Tell us how an athletic trainer has helped make your school a safer place for a chance to win $500 for your school!
How it works:
1. Post a testimony to how and athletic trainer has made your school safer along with a photo of you and/or the athletic trainer to our Facebook page from August 1- August 31, 2016.
2. Use the hashtag #asaferapproach and be sure to “like” our page to complete your entry.
3. The submission with the most likes will win $500 towards his/her school’s sports medicine program
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1.Sponsor:This contest is sponsored by At Your Own Risk and thereby it’s parent, the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (the “Sponsor”) at 1620 Valwood Parkway, Suite 115, Carrollton, TX 75006 which is solely responsible for its content. The contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
2.Eligibility: The At Your Own Risk contest (“the Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of sponsor, affiliated companies, advertising or communications agencies and the immediate family of each employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws.
3.Contest Period: The entire Contest begins on August 1, 2016 and ends on August 31, 2016 at 4:59 P.M. CST (the “Entry Period”).
4.To Enter: During the Entry Period, (i) post an original photo of you and/or an athletic trainer along with a testimonial of how they have impacted your life to the At Your Own Risk Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/asaferapproach). You will also need to use the hashtag #asafeapproach and “like” the At Your Own Risk Facebook page.
All entries must be submitted by August 31, 2016 at 4:59 P.M. CST. All entrants must be the sole owner of the submitted photo(s) and no entry can infringe on any other person or entity’s rights.
All entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the requirements for the specified below or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, and to award the prize based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
5. Winner Selection and announcement: Winner(s) will be notified and announced the week after the contest has concluded. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
6. Prizes. $500 check given to the winner for use in conjunction with the needs or wants of the school of their choices sports medicine program. In the event of a tie, funds will be split between winning submissions.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of entrant’s full name, entrant’s location (city and state) as denoted by their Facebook page, submitted photos and/or submitted testimonial for promotional purposes in any media (or future marketing purpose), worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
The Sponsor reserves the right to use any or all of the aforementioned photo and/or testimonial submission without context given.
8. Release. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (1) technical delays or failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention during any part of the Contest, (3) technical or human error during the administration or processing of the Contest, or (4) any loss, injury, or damage caused, whether directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading data or otherwise participating in the Contest. By entering into this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its’ subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9.Additional Terms. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest or, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Dallas, Texas. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Texas and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Texas. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.